In today's competitive quick service market, every second counts. That's why HME designed its advanced ZOOM drive-thru timer systems to provide complete visibility into your entire operation. With its intuitive, multi-color dashboard, customizable reports and convenient network accessibility, other drive-thru timers can't compare. And with the new HME CLOUD you can view detailed, easy-to-read dashboards and reports remotely.
- More than a drive-thru timer:
- View multiple drive-thru points simultaneously,
at a glance
- Pinpoint problems as they occur, and take action
to keep cars moving
- Download reports and view real-time activity from your PC, anytime, anywhere
- Login to HME CLOUD to access dashboards, reports and more for all of your stores.
HME CLOUD is a one-stop shop for all of your ZOOM timer data. This simple remote management system works as a central storage place to access information from a single or multiple stores and visually compare them simultaneously. Now you can identify potential problems or bottlenecks with ease and take action instantly for all your stores.
- Quickly view your whole operation with multi-store dashboards for easy comparison of performance data
- Update settings for your ZOOM drive-thru timers from virtually anywhere
- Automatic upgrades keep your stores' software current
- Get the right help when you need it with a remote connection to HME tech support
Motivating employees to improve speed of service times and order accuracy is a snap with the all-new HME Drive-Thru Leaderboard. Use the latest in drive-thru technology to compare and rank key performance indicators from multiple stores. Track rolling speed of service averages, percentage of goal achieved and more to create friendly competition among employees to improve their ranking and their store's performance.
- Large, easy-to-read display
- Compatible with the ZOOM Timer System and HME CLOUD
- Easily compare performance across multiple stores
- Increase staff productivity and drive-thru revenues