DASH SYSTEM 30A DRIVE-THRU
No need to invest in a new drive-thru timer system. HME's DASH uses your existing System 30A Drive-thru Timer to provide many of the features of our advanced, digital drive-thru timer system — DASH — at a fraction of the price.
- The DASH System 30A Upgrade works off of a 17-inch LCD display screen to provide a graphical picture of your entire drive-thru, so managers and crew can take immediate action to speed things up. More efficient than ordinary drive-thru timers
- With easy-to-use reports, powerful comparative graphics,
and remote viewing from your back office PC or the Internet, DASH helps you assess and manage operations more efficiently than ever.
DASH SYSTEM 30A TIMER UPGRADE
WITH GRAPHICAL DASHBOARD DISPLAY
Real-time comparisons and intuitive color display.
- The DASH System 30A Drive-thru Timer Upgrade
features a bright dashboard display that presents
up to eight customizable sections to compare actual service times to goals.
- Easily seen from anywhere, and easily configured
to meet your needs.
- Unlike most drive-thru timers, DASH's vivid colors
and easy-to-read graphics provide an instant picture
of what's happening in your drive-thru.
- Real-time drive-thru management.
- Immediate feedback keeps crews motivated and
running at peak efficiency.
DASH SYSTEM 30A UPGRADE
WITH FLEXIBLE REPORTING
The DASH System 30A Drive-Thru Timer Upgrade lets
you generate reports with ease.
- Choose from a variety of ready-made reports,
or set your own parameters for customized reports.
- Pie chart, bar, trend and other graphical reports
provide new insight and instant feedback on
NETWORK ACCESSIBLE DRIVE-THRU
TIMER SYSTEM UPGRADE
The DASH System 30A Drive-Thru Timer Upgrade is
"network-ready," enabling you to easily connect to your
in-store network or back office system.
- View real-time drive-thru activity or access reports directly
from the DASH display monitor, from your PC in the back office, or even via the Internet from a remote location.
- Standardized settings allow you to easily view, adjust and upload drive-thru timer settings to ensure consistent performance across multiple stores.
- Network accessibility allows for remote support, so
problems can be fixed without interrupting store operations.
- Multi-level security means you control what information is
available to whom, ensuring that your data is protected.